We can't miss the annual extended family gathering at the Utah State Fair! I love how there are new things every year, but also that they keep bringing back the staples. My older boys are so familiar with how the Little Hands on the Farm display works that they run on ahead and don't wait for me to help Of course we saw the animals, and the fine arts display, and briefly visited with the cousins as they prepared to show their animals in the 4H competition. New this year we caught the tail end of a pirate show and explored a science tent. I felt bad we missed the Ready Utah earthquake trailer, but Grandpa made up for it by springing for tickets for the big yellow slide. I can't wait for next year! We spent 5 hours there this year and it wasn't enough time.
No comments:
Post a Comment